TRIP TO: PAG, CROATIA

7:25 pm























On July 8th me and my mom went to a beautiful island called Pag which is located in the central of the Adriatic Sea in Croatia and is a great resort for people who want to have some fun while relaxing. Pag is famous by its beach Zrće, which was pretty far away from my apartment, so I didn't get a chance to go. Zrće, however, hosts beach parties almost every day, accompanied with techno and house music. You can also enjoy variety of cocktails and other party drinks.

My apartment was located in the city of Pag (Vodice to be more exact). The weather was quite windy in the beggining but it wasn't a mood breaker since it was also pretty warm and sunny. The waves were big and kind of magical. The beach we visited was 10 minute walk from our apartment and I have to say, even though the beach was small, it was wonderful. As for the city, you can find a lot of interesting things there to see, for example Pag's bridge which lights up when dark falls or maybe a spectrum of restaurants and caffes. Don't worry about coming home from Pag empty handed, there are a lot of souvenirs shop (my recommendation is Aqua Shop) and you should definitely visit the museum of Lace from Pag, the church of St. Mary in the centre of the city and the UFO Landing Spot near ferry port Žigljen. As for the products that were life saving these couple of days, I have to mention the sunscreen I used from Balea (bought in d&m, 50kn/8$). It definitely served it's cause. If you have sensitive skin like me, I would truly recommend it. I took the liberty of reading The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman, which is quite convinient to read when you are on the sea side, chilling on the beach.

As I mentioned before, Pag offers a variety of restaurants. My recommendation is an Italian restaurant Na Tale in the city of Pag, where you can order all kinds of Italian dishes such as rissoto, pasta and of course pizza. The prices are reasonable and not too pricey, so if you're feeling hungry after the long day spent swimming or you just happen to be in town, you should check it out.

All in all, Pag is a great place to visit during summer and I can guarantee you will experience the true glow and beauty of this croatian island, enjoying every minute spent there.

Written by: R.K.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow us on instagram

@ronellakoernap
@urbxnmuse
@house_eleven