MONOCHROME

8:37 pm



Simple has always been the key of a good outfit. I have decided to wear my striped grey dress from Zara and i styled it with my Vagabond platformed shoes and some Clubmasters glasses from RayBan, I am also wearing a wool hat from H&M and an old vintage jacket that I found in my mom's closet.




As for the makeup, I am wearing my everyday foundation by Naj Oleari and since countouring is so popular these days I countoured my face with my Catrice countouring kit. I filled my brows with my Catrice brown eyeshadow and I used my Benefit's They're real mascara on my lashes. I am totally in love with golden eyeshadows and the way that they look on my eyes so I've put on my Dior golden eyeshadow with a touch of brown from my NAKED palette. For my lips I used essence's purple-ish lipliner.


Here you can see my watch from Quartz, my Borboleta bracelet, two eye bracelets that I got from Greece (the Greeks believe that the eyes repel bad luck), and another black and white twisted bracelet.


This is one of the simplest outfits I could think of - A line solid black skirt from Topshop, paired with a gray tee and a beige vintage jacket to add that extra dimension to the outfit. I also decided to style it with a black leather backpack from Zara. On my hand I'm wearing only my black Borboleta bracelet.


As a foundation, I'm wearing my good ol' trusty Nivea BB cream, which is super light and gives you just the right amount of coverage without making you feel cakey at all. For contouring I've only used Catrice Sunglow bronzer and just a dash of pink blush. I filled in my brows with Catrice brow set ( I only use the lighter shade). I've decided to go for a bronze red smokey eye on my lids with Maybelline eyeshadow gel in color Metallic Pomengranate and the pink and champange shade from my PUPA palette. On my lips I'm wearing Sephora lipliner in shade Classic Pink . For the finishing touch, I've sprayed Benefit Ultra Radiance Facial re-hydrating mist to set my make-up in place.


Ronella's outfit:
DRESS - ZARA, SHOES - URBAN OUTFITTERS, WOOL HAT - H&M, WATCH - QUARTZ, GLASSES - RAYBAN, BRACELETS - GREECE, PAG, NICOLAS CONCEPT STORE
Anja's outfit:
T-SHIRT - PULL&BEAR, SKIRT - TOPSHOP, JACKET - VINTAGE, BACKPACK - ZARA, BRACELET - NICOLAS CONCEPT STORE


Written by: A.M. & R.K.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow us on instagram

@ronellakoernap
@urbxnmuse
@house_eleven